Get The Natural Looking, Beautiful Smile You've Always Wanted.
Veneers are perhaps the most effective cosmetic dental procedure for modifying the appearance of your teeth in order to create a more attractive smile. They can be used to correct a wide variety of cosmetic dental problems.
Porcelain "veneers" are wafer-thin shells of dental restorative material that are custom-crafted to fit over your teeth.
Reduce sensitivity while creating a protective barrier.
Besides improving the look of your smile, veneers can also reduce tooth sensitivity in people with excessively worn tooth enamel. This is because the veneer acts as a shield that protects the tooth.
We provide general, cosmetic, implant dentistry, and preventative dental education in a caring, unhurried, state-of-the-art environment.
Boris Zusin is an expert in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. He has taken numerous high-level continuing education courses in these areas, and is also an active member of several professional dental organizations.
Lena Zusin is the Registered Dental Hygienist of the practice. Together, Dr. Zusin and Lena work together to ensure that your experience at Zusin Dental is as warm and comfortable as possible.
“Drawing upon our combined skills refined through years of experience and continued education, Lena and I will do everything possible to ensure that your entire dental experience at our office is as good as possible.”
Dr. Boris Zusin
Uncompromising Clinical Excellence
Meticulous Attention to Details
A Gentle Approach To Dentistry
"hey make everything easy - regular appointment reminders, insurance claims, scheduling changes, and urgent care"
My wife and I have been patronizing this family run practice for over 20 years and I can't imagine going anywhere else. They make everything easy - regular appointment reminders, insurance claims, scheduling changes, and urgent care. Their attention to safety and comfort is exceptional and they're clearly committed to long-term patient relationships. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Frequently Asked Questions:
At a glance, veneers can:
- close spaces between your teeth where orthodontics may not be possible
- increase the length and width of your teeth
- close spaces between existing dental restorations (fillings, crowns, bridges)
- improve the color of stained/discolored teeth
- cover worn-down (abraded) enamel
Am I a candidate for veneers?
You may be a candidate for veneers if you have dental problems that can be resolved with cosmetic dental procedures. These may include:
- unwanted tooth discoloration from dental stains or traumatic dental injuries
- gaps, chips and cracks in your teeth
- worn-down (abraded) enamel due to age
- mismatched or multi-colored dental restorations
- teeth that are too small or too large for your mouth
- one dental arch that is out of proportion to the other dental arches in your mouth
- crooked, crowded or protruding teeth
What can I expect when having veneers placed at Zusin Dental?
For your dental veneers procedure, we will first give you a dental anesthetic to numb the area that is being treated. With dental veneers, Dr. Boris Zusin will then remove a small amount of enamel from each tooth to allow the veneers to fit without looking bulky or affecting your bite. A dental impression will be taken of your mouth and sent to a dental lab so that your veneers can be fabricated especially for your smile. Once your veneers have been completed, we will bond them in place, ensuring their stability and durability.
What can I expect after having veneers placed?
After dental veneers have been placed, you can expect to return to your normal dental routine. However, it is normal to experience some minor tooth sensitivity for the first few days until your teeth have adapted. Dr. Boris Zusin will provide you with aftercare instructions so that you are able to care for your new dental restorations properly. You may also be given a follow-up appointment so that we can make any needed adjustments.
What is involved in dental veneer care?
Your dental veneers should last about 10-15 years, but to ensure they do and to keep them looking as bright and healthy as possible, you should follow these dental care guidelines:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss once a day to remove plaque and debris from between your teeth.
- Visit our dental office every six months for routine dental checkups and cleanings.
- Avoid chewing on ice, biting your nails, smoking, or using your teeth to open packages.
- Replace your dental veneers if they become chipped or broken.
Real Solutions For Real Patients
Stop grinding and clenching in your sleep!
(Worn Teeth Rehabilitation Through Sleep Apnea Treatment)
From crossbite to this gorgeous smile!
(Porcelain Veneers Case)
Look younger with your new smile!
(Smile Makeover Case)
Easy Steps to Start
You will never be treated like a statistic at Zusin Dental.